Monday, April 16, 2018

Stars and Confetti!

These were nails I was going to share for Digit-al Dozen indie love challenge but didn't!  Not that I don't love them; in fact, I love this amazing top coat from an indie polish maker; Polished For Days.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Morgan Taylor Anime-zing Color! no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Polished for Days Confetti.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  These photos unfortunately do not do Confetti justice.


Stamped with an image from BP-64 with FunkyFingers Gesso.  All the nails are using the same image; I just mixed it up how I stamped each finger (which is one of my favourite things to do to give the nails a little bit more interest!).


BP-64


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Try as I might, I couldn't really capture the awesomeness of Polished For Days Confetti until the next morning, when I was outside and in kind of overcast conditions.  These pictures show it so much better than the artificial lighting.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!