Friday, April 6, 2018

Pretty Serious Elliott


I love these circular dots on Infinity 106!  It is one of those perfect stamping images to me; cool that it's an interesting image but lets the base polish shine through!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Pretty Serious Elliott.  *Swoon*  It's no secret that I love blues and this is a favourite for sure!  I love the brightness of it and that shimmer just takes it to the next level for me!


Topped with a coat of CbL PDQ TC.


Stamped with Infinity 106 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Added a couple metal studs on accent.


Topped with CbL PDQ to finish.  Unfortunately, I had major smear here.  I wasn't that familiar with the CbL PDQ TC as hadn't used a whole lot; I'm guessing I didn't have enough on the brush to glide it over the image and then had polish drag which was probably my application error.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!