Friday, April 20, 2018

Great Lakes Lacquer Winter Solstice Sunrise

This stunning Great Lakes Lacquer embodies a couple of my favourite polish things: flakies and blue!  Then I did stamping and dots which is a couple of my favourite things to do when doing my nails (busy stamping and dots as often as I can); when you put it all together, this is what you come up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Great Lakes Lacquer Winter Solstice Sunrise, no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Marianne Nails n.22 using MdU 80.  I love this image but it might be too busy for the polish in that it covers up more of the base than I would have liked.


Marianne Nails Professional n.22.  Loving this plate too; I've used it a bunch of times now!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added a few dots for colour and interest; topped with KBShimmer Clearly on top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!