Sunday, January 1, 2017

Picture Polish Allure

Hopefully you are enjoying this New Year's Day!!!  While it was fantastic to do so many holiday nails, I'm happy to be sharing something non holiday or snow related....here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of piCture pOlish Allure, two coats with no top coat.


Added a coat of top coat before stamping.  



Stamped using an image from Marianne Nails n.46 using FunkyFingers Gesso, then added nail art stud to accent.



Topped with top coat to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love this especially because my favourite colour is purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!