Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Picture Polish Meow

Sorry to come off like a broken record, but this is another mani that was done when I didn't have a lot of time so went with an interesting base and a cool image for some pretty awesome nails (to me anyway!)


Started with two coats of piCture pOlish Meow.  I just love these piCture pOlish scattered holo polishes! With the add of the flecks, it is just enough of a little umph to give the base a little interest...and they remove like a dream!  I'm on a mission to own all the shades!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using FunkyFingers Gesso using an image from Creative Shop 29.  This is the perfect image for some galaxy nails!  While I've changed things up a bit on each nail, I also think that it would be pretty cool to pick one area of the image and stamp it on all the nails.  But which area????  I like the thumb, the middle, the ring, the index....and doesn't the stamping star bursts look like those borders/inserts put on pix?  


Creative Shop 29.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!