Thursday, October 19, 2017

Last of the Fall Nails!

I have been loving these fall mani's and could do oh so many more but with Halloween knocking at the door, it's time to post the last of the fall nails.  (One of my neighbours already has their Christmas lights up; I'm like, let's get over Halloween first buddy and then we'll think about Christmas!)  

Anyway, here's the last of my fall nails....unless I decide to throw one in after Halloween as I'm sure we'll still be in the middle of fall here at the rate the leaves are falling!


Started with a base of two coats of Sally Hansen Butterscotch.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with images from Delany Feuillages A001 on all fingers except thumb which is UberChic Lovely Leaves.  Stamping polishes were MdU 11 and 13, GirlyBits Fire Engine Red and Esmaltes Da Kelly Lili.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I got some new lighting and would love any feedback you have on these pictures.  Worse?  Better? Not colour accurate?  Too much glare?  Any feedback including the good, the bad or the ugly is greatly appreciated!  It's a work in progress but I am trying!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!