Thursday, October 26, 2017

Michael Jackson Thriller Halloween Nails!


This is a tribute to Michael Jackson's Thriller; it isn't Halloween per se, but lots of people dress up as ghouls and the Walking Dead and even Michael Jackson, so thought it Halloween appropriate!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls with an accent of three coats of Sally Hansen Red My Lips.


Did a smoosh mani using Color Club Silver Lane, Barry M Grey and Different Dimension Basic Witch.  I love how this turned out and love how Different Dimension Basic Witch added just a hint of sparkle!  I will be using this for a marble looking mani in the future for sure!  Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I made a stamper decal for the thumb using an image from NailMatinee NM16, then applied it.  Then stamped using images from Lina Spooklicious 01 (index), Delaney Halloween 006 (middle), MoYou Festive 43 (ring) and Chez Delaney Halloween 005 (pinky) using MdU 2.



Delaney Halloween 006



Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!