Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Gradient Bubbles!

This was a Digit-al Dozen mani that I did as a recreation to a past mani but had enough mani's to share so it didn't make the cut during challenge week but am sharing now!  A pretty simple mani overall with some gradient stamping but overall, it didn't turn out too badly!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Picture Polish Royal, no top coat. Picture Polish Royal is a blogger collaboration polish by Olivia Jade Nails who happens to be part of the Digit-al Dozen; a very talented blogger here.  Er, um, maybe I should have shared this during Digit-al Dozen week; it would have been more appropriate! hahaha!  I just love these Picture Polish scattered holographic polishes; great colours with added interest of the scattered holographic for just a bit of base interest, they glide on the nail with no issues and super easy to remove.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from Lesly LS52 using MdU 16 and FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  Disregard nudge on thumb; sometime between top coating and taking the pix, I nicked it someplace and it is slightly off at the free edge.  So frustrating when that happens!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!