Sunday, February 10, 2019

Valentine Hearts!

I have a few Valentine's Day manis to share before the day of love arrives!  As in the past, I try to do some untypical holiday mani's to shake things up a bit!  This is one that, believe it or not, started by me observing an army green car on my way to work and I decided right there that army green nails were going on that night! That turned into a Valentine's Day mani with some unusual colours; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Butter London British Khaki (creme on ring and index), Painted Polish Lotus Love (middle) and Different Dimension Mystery Prototype 90 (thumb and pinky).  


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from Kelli Negri KN12 (thumb) and Bunny Nails HD-B on the rest of the nails using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.


Added random little hearts using image from UberChic Love & Marriage 02 using MdU 46; also added a couple more rows of hearts on the pinky and middle using same image from HD-B and MdU 46 and FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  Also stamped same image from KN 12 using MdU 46 but just added the heart in the middle on the thumb.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I love how this turned out; I also love how you can take some not so typical Valentine's Day colours and turn it into a Valentine's Day mani!

Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!