Monday, June 24, 2019

Going Through the Archives

I have a pretty good number of archived mani's and while I'm still sharing newer ones, I would like to get these older ones posted.  I've been posting some here and there for a little while now.  Typically these are manis that might be a little simpler to do because I did them just because I like to change my nails so often yet don't have too much time but hopefully they might be of interest to someone.  I like to see sometimes just how an image looks on the nails from a plate that I haven't used so if nothing else, this may help someone.  Or maybe create a new polish lemming for someone, who knows! Here's one from last May last year!


Started with a base of Glam Polish Chamber of Secrets, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with an image from Marianne Nails n.23 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Marianne Nails n.23.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!