Monday, June 17, 2019

Some Experimental Layering!


I was going to use this mani for Digit-al Dozen colours challenge as there are quite a few colours in this but I had so many other mani's, that I used them instead.  Another floral mani, I love the brights against the darker base!  


I love dark colours on shorties so started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Whomping Willow, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of New York Summer Alpha Jewel Glitter.


Layered with a coat of Yves Love 441.  This was a random dollar store find many years ago.  It is really sheer but I applied it thicker than my test nail so it covered up more of the holographic glitter than I wanted but you can still see it shine through.  It also has a really interesting green shimmer to it which added a whole other level to the base!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


That shimmerrrrr!


Stamped with image from Lina Feeling Shapely! 08 using MdU 1.


Added dots using MdU 53, 68 and 106 for some colour pop!  I was quite happy that you could still see the glitter and the shimmer even with the stamping on top!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!