Sunday, October 27, 2019

Stay Spooky!

I spent some time ago last weekend pulling some polishes that lend themselves to Halloween nails so that when I had time to sit down and do my nails, they were already at hand (as were Halloween plates as I pulled them and fall plates quite some time ago).  I'm not quite sure why I keep on buying polishes that lend themselves to Halloween manis when I discovered I have quite a few polishes already that lend themselves to Halloween manis.  So I thought I'd try to use quite a few of them in this mani because it might be some time before they get used again!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of skittles, polishes used starting at thumb and going clockwise:  Nine Zero Jack-O-Lantern Juice (3 coats), China Glaze Ick-A-Body (3), OPI Summer Lovin' Having A Blast (2), Cadillacquer White Knight (3) and Colors by Llarowe Sweet Nectar (Hypnotic Polish Excl) (3).  Case in point; I've had Ick-A-Body for I don't know how many years but have never wore it.  I don't know why I don't wear some of these polishes I have; it's like I collect them more than I wear them!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from UberChic Halloween-05 (middle and thumb) and MoYou Festive 16 (index, ring and pinky) using Painted Polish Stamped in Clay, MdU 11 and 52.


UberChic Halloween-05.


Shadow stamped on some of the nails using same images with Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.  Also added bats to the thumb using image from UC Halloween-05.  My shadow stamping wasn't as tight as I would have like but what can you do lol.


Added spider (didn't make note of which plates, sorry) on index, then finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!