Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The Witching Hour!

Eeep!  I'm running out of time to share my Halloween nails!  Too many mani's; not enough time to do the posts!  I guess this is why IG is so popular...but anyway, I did this witch Halloween nails over the weekend and thought I'd share them now.  They. Took. Forever.  Haven't spent this much time on a mani in some time but they did turn out pretty cool if I don't say so myself!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a skittle base; polishes used starting at thumb and going clockwise are gradient of Color Club Island Ives, Fancy Gloss Neon Orange then Fancy Gloss Imperial added, Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Faerie Synthesis, CbL Sweet Nectar, Noodles Polish Chills & Thrills and OPI Summer Lovin' Having A Blast, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Made stamper decals using Delaney Halloween 05 (middle and thumb) and MoYou London Festive 16 (index), then stamped images from Delaney Halloween 05 on pinky and CjS H-37 using MdU 2, 11, 48 and 106.  The accent bats on the middle and thumb as well as the pumpkins and cat on the middle are from same CjS H-37 plate. 


Clear Jelly Stamper CjS H-37



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!