Monday, April 27, 2020

Bursts of Blue!

While I love how this turned out, I feel badly because you can't see the beauty of the base that much.  What I mean is that while you can see the colour, the double stamping covers a lot of the flakies and I love flakies and feel badly that I covered them up so much here!  After I finished this, I thought, man, I had better use this polish again and not stamp so much on top of it!  Anyway, here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Moon Shine Mani Rise of Azshara, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Please excuse middle nail; applied too much polish!


Stamped using image from EYNails n. 2 using Painted Polish Stamped in Cinderelly.


Then added another image from TU-042 using Painted Polish Deux 2.0.  (My notes said Painted Polish Stamped in Deux 2.0 hahaha.  If you have a lot of the Painted Polish stamped polishes, you'll get this!) 


TU-042


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!