Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Bunny Nails!

I've heard that the Easter Bunny provides an essential service and hope that he made it to your home this morning, sharing a little Easter joy!  He skipped our house (we didn't need all any chocolate with all the home cooking and baking going on!) but was here on my nails and in spirit!


I went with another skittle mani for this base; starting at thumb and going clockwise, used Pahlish Ready or Yacht, Girly Bits Peep Calm and Carry On, Great Lakes Lacquer If You Swatch It, They Will Come, Pahlish Cotton Tail and Girly Bits Blossom Sauce.  The Girly Bits polishes are pretty opaque so only needed two coats; the rest needed three either to reach opaque or had to stroke the tips a little bit more to cover.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with images from MoYou London Festive Collection-09 (thumb, index and middle), Apipila L26 (ring), UberChic UC Yay Spring! (words on ring) and UberChic UC Welcome Spring (pinky) using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


UberChic UC Welcome Spring



Apipila L26



Using CND Pink Taffy and a brush or dotter, added a pop of colour where you see it!


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Hope you're having a great weekend and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!