Saturday, August 22, 2020

Bright Nails!

I love how bright these nails are and also loved how they turned out!  What was also great is that they were easy peasy to do; here's what I came up with!


Started with a base Fingerpaints Wishful Thinking topped with two coats of Cupcake Polish Itsy Bitsy Teeny Bikini, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Creative Shop 102 using Midnight Mischief , no topcoat, then added a stud on the accent nail.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!