Sunday, August 9, 2020

Northern Lights!

I did these nails originally for Digit-al Dozen challenge for the space challenge.  Unfortunately, I didn't get my posts posted in time to participate but have had them sitting in draft for a while now so thought I should get to sharing them!  They don't really look that much like space nails anyway, but are some cool Northern Lights nails anyway!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Sally Hansen CSM Greyfetti, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a sponged gradient using Sally Hansen Greyfitti, CND Vinylux Asphalt and Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Sponged on Color Club Teal for Two and Island near the cuticle.  Then stamped using MdU 39, 80 and 101 using images from Maniology M001.  For some reason, I didn't make note of the image on the thumb.  Edit:  The thumb image is Creative Shop 154.)


Maniology M001



Shadow stamped mountain range using same plate of Maniology m001 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate and Midnight Mischief.


Maniology X Nailstamping Sisterhood M004.



Added a few more stars for interest; stamped moon from Maniology M001 using MdU 11.


Topped using KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!

(Edited on August 12, 2020 to add Creative Shop 154 on thumb)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Seeing them in person is on my list, too ... once in a while they'll be visible from here but I've not managed to catch them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing, I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!