Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Crazy Green!

While this is a favourite Halloween polish, I decided to wear break it open and do these crazy green nails!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a ase of two coats of Potion Polish Warts n All, no topcoat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


PY-J036



Stamped using an image from PY-J036 with MdU 65.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I did my other hand with a base of Zoya Tilda topped with Indigo Bananas EMS Recombination topped with Penelope Luz Sorcery, then stamped with same image from PY-J036 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.



The next day, did a coat of Essie Matte About You.  Excuse the shrinkage but at least you see how cool it is matte!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!