Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Bright Floral!

It's the time of year that flowers are starting to bloom so I thought I'd share these nails, even though I did these on a a cold January day when I needed a little bit of colour to pick me up!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Revlon Ultra HD Marigold Maven with accent nails of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


After making stamper decals using same Revlon Marigold Maven polish using image from Creative Shop 92 with Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, applied them on the white base.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


This is accent nail; used same base polishes but stamped with different image (I think it is MoYou Fashionista-04 but not sure, sorry).


Added black studs on a few nails, then topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.

 

I applied the second coat of tc before it dried so had a few cracked looking nails but they do clear up once dry! 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. If you plan to drink this detox drink on the day of the drug test, try starting your regime a few hours earlier. Abstaining from weed and drinking detox drinks are known to bring great results, but if you are a chronic smoker, you might want to consider a few extra tips to avoid any trouble: Even though abstaining from cannabis and a toxic environment is highly recommended, some consumers are reported to have tested negative just by drinking the Mega Clean Detox drink even while smoking pot. This goes to show how the test results vary from person to person and the efficacy of this detox drink truly depends on many external factors too. If we talk about difficulty levels, passing a urine test is relatively easier than passing a blood or saliva test. As for bleaching, this option is only about 40% effective, making it a huge gamble. At the end of the day, the only way to pass a hair follicle drug test is to use a detox shampoo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!