Thursday, June 24, 2021

Hot Ribbons!

When I sat down to do my nails this night, I knew I wanted to do some simple stamping, but wanted an image that wasn't floral as I had been doing a lot of them lately and when I came across this image, it worked really well with my stamping goals of having a good interest, but allowing the beauty of the base shine through.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Rescue Beauty Lounge Poppy, no top coat.


Added a coat of Polished for Days Seraphine.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Creative Shop 92 using Mdu 53 and 66.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for checking out my blog and commenting so often; it means the world to me!

      Delete
  2. Few attributes, such as your age, gender, and body mass index (BMI), have nothing to do with the drug itself but rather with how your body processes and metabolizes it. Other factors have to do with weed and how you use it. This includes how many doses you take and how frequently you take it. Higher doses and more regular use tend to lengthen the time it takes to clear weed traces from your system. Due to the reliance on numerous factors, determining a specific time that applies to all can be difficult. The ideal way to pass a drug test is to abstain from cannabis consumption for a while, but this is not always possible when tests are scheduled at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!