Thursday, July 1, 2021

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day!!  

These are the nails I'm sporting today!  


When I seen this plate, I knew it would be perfect for a Canada Day mani so ordered it.  This was the only Canada Day mani I had time to do this year and thought they didn't turn out too badly!


Started with a base of two coats each of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Sally Hansen CSM Cherry Delight.

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Beauty Big Bang XL-072 using red Konad special polish, with accent of CjS LC-08 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


This was Ms. Cindy; I actually think I did a better job on the stamping than my sharing hand!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  I had a little bit of smear, but only visible when in big macro pix like this; not visible to the naked eye.


Thanks for looking and I hope my fellow Canadian's have a great day!  And everyone else too, even if you aren't celebrating Canada Day!

3 comments:

  1. And, because peeing is how the body gets rid of toxins (cannabinoids being one of them), drinking coffee may help to rid the body of toxins fast. Coffee also contains natural antioxidants that aid in the detoxification of the body. Use it every day for 3-10 days leading up to the day of your hair toxicology test for best results. I will not sugarcoat it, but this is a little (read: a lot) on the expensive side. Detox from weed can be a time-consuming procedure. There are a range of choices available to detoxify your body; however, some perform better than others. Visit: https://www.urineworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!