Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Layering Flakies!

I thought I should take a break from sharing snowflake mani's.  Here's a mani with layering flakies onto a creme, with some stamping on top...that I seem go in phases of doing (the layering of flakies over a creme); here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Bluphoria, two coats, no top coat.


Topped with DRK Growing Heart (October 2020 PPU).


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on T op.


Moyra 54-Matrix



Stamped using Moyra Stamping Plate 54 - Matrix, using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


In the shade.


A couple days later, added a matte topcoat so the flakies could shine!



Then added KBShimmer Clearly on Top again.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!