Thursday, January 13, 2022

Snowflakes and Layering

Here's a couple of my current favourite things...layering and snowflakes!  


I don't plan these layering mani's.  I pick a base and then decide if I'm going to layer it or not, and if I do layer it, I pick a few different ones and test them on Ms. Cindy to decide what I'm going to go with.  So this time, I started with a base of Quo Beauty Stormy Night, two coats, no top coat.


Topped with one thin coat of Potion Polish Love Potion.


It didn't quite give me the look I was going for, so topped with coat of Holo Taco Unicorn Skin.




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



Stamped using Painted Polish Blanc Slate using Beauty Big Bang XL-032, no top coat.  Great stamping plate so you can see the beauty of the base through the images.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I meant to put a matte top coat on this later on but removed it before I did it so it will have to wait until next time.

Thanks for looking!
 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!