Thursday, June 23, 2022

Keep Calm and Enjoy Summer



Summer has officially arrived and we finally have had a few hot days.  A little too hot but are we ever happy with the weather?  Too hot, too cold, too much rain, no rain...never happy, I tell ya!


Started with a base of Color Club Peace Out Purple, Color Club Mrs. Robinson and Morgan Taylor Anime-zing Color!, with accent nails using all three in a sponged gradient, then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from UberChic Beach Please (ring, pinky and index), Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 03 thumb) and Moyra 6-Exotique (middle) using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief, with shadow stamping using it and MdU 20 on the thumb.  Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking and enjoy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!