Thursday, June 9, 2022

Stamped Holo Gradient


I hadn't done a gradient in some time so decided to do one when I sat down and did these nails not too long ago!



Started with a base of three coats of Girly Bits Protype 3268, no top coat.



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Did a sponged gradient using the Girly Bits and Cupcake Polish Fringe Benefits, no top coat.




Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.



PY-J038



Stamped using an image from PY-J038 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.



Topped using KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This post is very nice as you have considered almost all aspects of the creativeness which made it the best article and a guide for the startups. Preschool in Mumbai.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!