Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Blues on Point!

I have a few more floral nails to share but more like fall florals and that will be it for a bit (unless I change my mind; who knows lol), so thanks for entertaining me in my floral shares over the last while!
  

Started with a base of Essie Take the Lead, with accent of Pahlish Jun; two coats, no top coat.  Ever since Essie polishes have had the wide paddle brush, I've been reaching for them so often (and Morgan Taylor too for the same reason) and have slowly been switching out other brands if I happen to have a paddle that fits in the cap too.  


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped floral images using XY-J27 using MdU 68 and rest using Konad Square 13 using Painted Polish Stamped in Saltwater.


Added dots using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped using KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I decided to add a few more images from XY-J27 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate to the accent nails for some colour and interest as the nails were looking a bit plain to me.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!