Sunday, September 4, 2022

Teal flowers and Loads of Flakies!


September is here and before we know it, fall will be here.  In fact, this time last year, I was already sharing fall mani's but I'm still sharing a few more floral mani's while they are seasonal.  I still won't get them all shared but there is always next year!


Started with a base of two coats of Zoya Talia, no top coat.


Topped with DRK Too Much Fun, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 02 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added dots using MdU 106.


Add a few more using EdK Edwiges, no top coat.


Added KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Daylight shot; you can really see the flakies!






Decided to add a coat of matte top coat to really let those flakies shine!


Outside pictures; hello flakies!





 



Sorry for all the pictures that look the same but I couldn't decide which ones to delete!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!