Thursday, January 19, 2023

Snowflakes!


Purely unintentional but here is yet another of those black fleck polishes in a different colour and this time, it's being used for sweater nails.  


Started with a base of two coats of Sally Hansen Pure Natural Spring, no top coat.


Topped using Baroness X Bespeckle, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Delaney Hiverr 004 using MdU 52.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly to Finish.



Thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!