Sunday, January 15, 2023

Flowers!


I love these polishes with black flakies in them but it is hard for me to decide what to stamp on them.  I did these nails that I think turned out pretty cool but not sure if they are the best use of the base as it sure made them busy!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Polished For Days Bel-Air on a base of Polished for Day white soft focus.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from UberChic UC 27-01 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and Painted Polish Stamped in Greenery.


UberChic UC 27-01






Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.



I did Ms. Cindy using the same colours and plate but slightly different.  I like how these turned out too although my double stamping wasn't that good lol!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!