Monday, February 26, 2024

A Lazy Sunday

 Sorry to be MIA again; I was sick for about a week, then had a really busy 10 days or so of work with so many meetings, blah blah, but the end result was that I didn't have much time to do any blog postings so today, I'm having a much needed lazy Sunday and am doing a few posts to schedule while watching movies.   (edit:  I started this on Sunday but didn't finish it until Monday as my lazy Sunday turned into doing chores around the house so it wasn't as lazy as I had hoped!) 


Started with a base of two coats of Red Eyed Lacquer Not Today Red Barron, HHC Halloween 2022, no top coat.  I cannoy say how much I love this polish!  I have a few back up bottles even which says a lot as I don't buy backups of many polishes lately but I do adore it!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Lesly LS-112 using MdU 91.


Finished with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!