Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Hello? Is That You, Valentine?


The cutest Valentine's Day nails that I did this year...and the first time I've sponged gradiented in a long, long time!  Here's what I came up with!


MdU ZZ Valentine S5


Started with a base of Morgan Taylor Adorably Clueless with accent nails of Painted Polish Don't Go Bacon My Heart, which was over Cupcake White Pop.


Did a sponged gradient using Morgan Taylor Adorably Clueless and You Optopi My Heart, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped ring, middle and index with image from MdU ZZ Valentine S5.  Did a gradient stamp on the thunb using imagine from Lina All About Love 02 using Moyra SP19 and Maniology B463 and did a heart using same polishes using image from Lesly Love Me.


Shadow stamped thumb using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and then did a stamper decal with the same image on the pinky using Morgan Taylor Optopi and Midnight Mischief.  That thumb....love!


Added random hearts on index, middle and ring using hearts from ZZ Valentine S5 and Maniology B463.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!