Friday, February 9, 2024

Pink Hearts!

 I realized that I pretty much only wear pink doing Valentine's Day nails which is odd because pink used to be my go to colour of choice when I did my nails a long time ago.  Here's some pink nails for Valentine's Day and hopefully more pink will show up between now and next V-Day!


Started with a base of Pahlish skittles; starting at thumb and going clockwise, used Pahlish Arietty, Love At First Bite sample batch, Champagne Problems, Sugar Venom and Once Upon A Dream.  Applied two or three coats of polish depending on if it was needed or not.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Maniology Classic Beauty BM-XL356


Stamped using image from Classic Beauty BM-XL356 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I had a bit of polish drag on this mani even though I did a coat of no smear top coat.  Twice I had it happen when I haven't had it happen in a long, long time.  I *think* I figured out it happens because the coat of no smear top coat is dry and then the topcoat brush on the quickdry is dry and it doesn't glide over the stamping polish but picks it and drags it. Haven't had any issues since and I hope that is the end of it as it is highly annoying!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!