Tuesday, August 25, 2026

It’s My Birthday!

Here's to another trip around the sun and another year older!  Here's the nails I'm wearing to my birthday today!


Started with a base of Cupcake White Pop, then topped with OPI Summer Monday-Fridays, with an accent of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, no top coat.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Put a coat of Quo Epic Remix over OPI MBSW, then added top coat.


Added balloons using image from MoYou Festive 69 and the small bubbles from Chez Delaney Fete 003 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.  Stamping colours are MdU 11, 13, 29, 91 and 102.  Some of the images weren't the best, so I used a brush and filled in where needed.


Added words on accent nails with image from MoYou Festive 69 and MdU 11.  Dotted using all colours except 102.


Shadow stamped on accent MdU 91; however, it wasn't quite what I was looking for.


So shadow stamped again using MdU 102, then added a few dots 102 to match.  


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I did Ms. Cindy slightly different, but still on theme!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!