I heard Summer Breeze by Seals & Crofts on the radio not too long ago and thought that's the next inspiration for my next #MusicManiMonday. Here's what I came up with!
Started with skittles; Orly Morning, Sunshine (thumb), Sinful Curry Up (pinky and index) and Lakur Guilty Pleasure (middle and ring), all on a base of Cupcake White Pop.
Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.
Hey, it's my nails on a watermelon lol!
Stamped using Lesly Garden Stuff 1 (all nails except thumb), CjS-182 (thumb), and Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 02 (words on thumb) using MdU 52 (watermelon rind, swirl on thumb and words on thumb which were shadow stamped), Painted Polish Midnight Mischief (seeds and words on thumb), Konad Red (which was mixed with white for watermelon on thumb) and Sally Hansen Instadri Jumpin' Jade (watermelon rind on pinky and index).
I also stamped Ms. Cindy....not too badly if I don't say so myself!
Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.
Hopefully, you're having a great summer!
Thanks for looking!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!