Saturday, April 18, 2015

Teal Swirls

Just like there's a wide assortment of disorders in the autism spectrum, there's a wide assortment of shades in the blue colour spectrum including teal so this teal polish is being shared as part of wearing blue for April Autism Awareness month.



Started with a base of Nicole by OPI That's What I Mint, two coats, no top coat.  This is part of the Nicole by OPI Gumdrops texture collection from a couple years ago.



Stamped using Vivid Lacquer VL022 using white Konad special polish.



As I have a need to top coat all things even when I shouldn't sometimes like with textured polishes, I did anyway; used HKGirl quick dry.



Hopefully you're enjoying these blue mani's during the month of April!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!