Friday, April 10, 2015

WingDustCollections Perfect Day

There's enough blue in WingDust Perfect Day to qualify to post in April blue posts in support of Autism Awareness month and regardless, it's my blog and I can do what I want anyway!  WingDust Perfect Day is one of the most interesting and complex polishes that I have wore in a long, long time!  I'm not sure I did the polish justice with my stamping though; maybe slightly too busy for a lot of tastes but I loved how it turned out! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of WingDustCollections Perfect Day with accents of Quo by Orly April Showers.  It's interesting that April Showers shows blue in some pix and grey in others but regardless of which way it leans, I think a good accent to WingDust Perfect Day.


A couple close ups of WingDustCollections Perfect Day.  




Look at everything going on in WingDustPerfect Day!  There's stars, different colours and sizes of glitter, pink shimmer, gold flakes; everything but the kitchen sink is here!  


Stamped using Mundo de Unas #1 with images from DRK-Mystic Ocean.  The stamping hides a bit more of the glitter than I would have liked but I really wanted the bubbles to go along with the fish.  


DRK - Mystic Ocean.  There is lots happening on this plate too!











Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking!



3 comments:

  1. Ooooo, how I love love love these lil fishies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the polish and that stamping plate. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!