Sunday, November 27, 2016

Picture Polish Mossy

Hope you are having a great week; sorry to have not posted all week but I had a busy week and then started a massive blog sale so most of my time has been devoted to it!

Here's a mani I did a few weeks ago and absolutely love using piCture pOlish Mossy!


Started with a base of two coats of piCture pOlish Mossy.  Man, I adore these piCture pOlishes that have this holographic flaky effect...such a nice added extra as the base yet they still come off as easy as a creme!


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I've been trying to remember to stamp with a colour other than black or white so picked this mustard yellow looking stamping polish; MdU 46.  The image is from NailMatinee 07 and I used the clear stamper head from Girly Bits (and still messed up a finger!).  Added a couple dots using dotter for contrast interest.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for looking; enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a bold combo of colours right there. Reminds me of a poisonous snake. I loved Mossy & it looks gorgeous on you!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!