Thursday, August 10, 2017

Floral Nails...and Oodles of Dots!

This aqua or turquoise colour is one I wear often during the summer; in fact, I would hazard a guess that I probably wear aqua or turquoise at least twice a week.  I often do nails to coordinate what I'm wearing so this is what I had on not too long ago to match my outfit! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base coat of Essie I'm Addicted.  This may be a little darker to the true colour as I started with a SpaRitual turquoise that was darker than I wanted and did one coat of it; realized it was going to be darker than I wanted, so just layered two coats of the Essie on top so there may be some colour variance. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with Mezerdoo B1 using MdU 1 (I could only get the MdU polish to work with the plate for some reason).  I took the same image and stamped pieces and parts on it differently on each nail for a little variety and interest.


Mezerdoo B1




Added a few random dots using MdU 80.  I *might* have gone a little overboard with the dots....lol!  But I liked it!


Top coated with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Hope you're having a great week....thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I got the plate in a group buy on FB; I would check AliExpress; it is probably there.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!