Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Birthdays; August, 2017

It's Digit-al Dozen birthday challenge for the month of August!  This month, there are three of us celebrating birthdays; Lothwen of Manis & Makeovers, Sarah of 25 Sweetpeas and me!  This is the mani I did based on the chosen inspiration photo!


Started with a base of two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (no pix as have shown before). Stamped using images from MoYou Tropical Collection-01, MoYou Tropical Collection-14 and MoYou Mother Nature Collection-04 using MdU 73 and 78.


Added dotter flowers using Mdu 66 after trying to stamp them on as there are oodles of images with this floral design but the polish didn't stamp opaque enough, so decided to dot instead.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


This is the pix that was used for mani inspiration!



Here's a couple pix from my birthday on August 25th!  The hubs couldn't source local pink flamingos so he decided to do the next best thing....little piggies on the lawn!  They were so cute!


 My favourite for dessert; a cupcake cake from Sobey's that has both white and chocolate cupcakes!  The icing isn't sweet; it's light and fluffy and just right!  I buy them in the six pack all year long!   And aren't those butterflies so cool!


I had a wonderful birthday; there were so many surprises arranged by the hubs and my kids; it was awesome!  It was nice that we all got together for the day and enjoyed a music/dinner cruise along the Otonabee River that evening, then had dessert around a campfire that went well into the night!

Thank you to all who already wished me a Happy Birthday on FB and IG; and Sarah and Lothwen, I hope you had great birthday's as well!

Here's the other ladies mani's!



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Awe happy b-lated! your mani turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You recreated the inspiration so perfectly! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!