Sunday, August 13, 2017

Cute Design on Short Nails!

Not too long ago, I cut down my nails as they interfere with life when they get too long plus a couple of my nails develop C curve that bugs me.....I actually like this length on me even though I do grow them out, then cut them down, then grow them out...I'm probably one of the rare bloggers that breaks don't really bother me as I just cut down the rest of them and live with them until they grow out again although some people get so disappointed or mad when they have a break.  I don't get it myself.  Just cut the rest of them and move on with life! But each to their own!  I know some gals like them a certain length or shape as that is what they are identified with but I'm not one of those bloggers that you see the nails always the same length (not sure if that is good or bad lol).  And because I post my nail art at random and not necessarily what I might be wearing currently (yes, I'm that blogger that still has nails from 2014 to share that are in archives!), you will see a variety of nail lengths at any given time.  Anyway, short nails give me the option to use those plate images that don't always fit on my nails when they are longer and also shows those with shorter nails that you can still do nail art regardless of the length!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (not shown), then stamped using images from Mezerdoo 38 using Girly Bits Fire Engine Red stamping polish.


Mezerdoo 38




Did a little stamping touch ups, then added a few black accent dots using different size of dotters for interest.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish (I think I added a bit too much top coat to middle finger; it did dry level but not the best in pix, sorry!)


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. This looks like an old time ice cream parlor or candy shop design. Maybe it's the stripes, maybe it's the little bows that look like bow ties.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!