Monday, February 12, 2018

Colourful Valentine Hearts!

I can't believe that Valentine's Day is right around the corner; I have a few mani's yet to share so hopefully I get them all posted before the 14th!  Here's one I did not too long ago...it's not so obvious to be a Valentine's mani that I suppose I could have shared it after but was so happy how it turned out; I had to share now!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Painted Polish Gray Goddess, no top coat.  I love this as a base coat; light enough that you stamp black over it and it shows up well, but also dark enough that light colours who up so well too!  Plus holo! And sparkle! Yes, please!


Using the Clear Jelly Big Bling XL Stamper for placement, stamped an image from Kelly Negri KN 12 using Funky Fingers Dark Knight.  I have used this image many times as I love to use it as the base stamped image for double stamping like I'm going to share next.  I also wanted to do something along these lines with Cupid's but ran out of time....next year!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


With the use of the stamper, even managed to stamp Ms. Cindy well!


Stamped skittle hearts using image from Simplism Style-08; starting at thumb and going clockwise, polished used:  MdU 11, MdU 60, MdU 52, Painted Polish Stamped in Rose and Mdu 42.  Again, thank you Clear Jelly Big Bling XL stamper which helped greatly for placement!


Simplism Style-08


Eeep!  I even stamped Ms. Cindy well, again thanks to the Clear Jelly Big Bling XL stamper!  I think that I stamped this hand better overall then my posting hand! I even triple stamped the middle finger because the first pink heart I stamped didn't show up that well so stamped on top of it with lighter pink.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Ms. Cindy with final coat of top coat as well.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!