Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Oodles of Hearts for Valentines!

This is about the most traditional Valentine's Day mani that I'll be sharing this year and it's not very traditional at all!  I had more traditional type of nails planned but just ran out of time to do them (and for some reason, thought Valentine's Day was later in the week!)  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of El Corazon Confetti 530, Painted Polish Stamped in Clay and OPI My Wish List Is You.  


I waited about half an hour before stamping in order to give the El Corazon time to dry.  Stamped using images from Konad 22 (pinky), Marianne Professional n.21 (thumb), Sugar Bubbles SB 032 (middle) and MJ JR 1 (ring and index).  Double stamped the hearts on the middle image.Used Girly Bits Fire Engine Red stamping polish and FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  Unfortunately, I could not get any clear stampers to pick up the image on the thumb, so had to resort to my regular go to semi squishy but didn't get it placed that well.


Konad Square 22


Marianne Professional n.21

Topped all fingers except middle and thumb with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  Sorry for awkward hand pose but was trying to get right angle for the stamping on middle finger to be visible.  Hopefully it is clear enough!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!