Thursday, June 14, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does In My Garden; Day 2

I must apologize again for running late with the daily Digit-al Dozen challenges; I have all the pictures uploaded but have been having a hard time finding the time to put the post together.  I will work on getting them posted as soon as I can!

This is my day 2 mani inspired by in my garden!


Started with a base of two coats of American Apparel Neon Orange.


Did a sponged gradient using American Apparel Neon Orange, Neon Coral and Neon Poppy.  I really wanted more intense colour if that makes sense but these polishes weren't that opaque and I had sponged a lot so left it like this.


Added a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using an image from MoYou Flower Power Collection-20 using FunkyFingers Dark Knight.  


MoYou London Flower Collection-20



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


This is another floral taken directly from my garden.  My husband bought and planted this flower early this spring and to be honest, I'm not 100% what it is, but I believe it is a Gaillardia.  I will have to check the tag when I get a chance lol!




Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!

An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!