Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Tropical Nails!

I did these nails one day before work to match the shirt I was wearing.  Not very creative I know but I liked how they turned out none the less!  This was also the first day of me trying out new a phone camera and lighting, etc. so some of the pictures aren't the best as I tried to adjust the lighting, the hand pose etc. for the best lighting but hopefully the quality is good enough for now until I figure it out a little more.

Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of CND Midnight Sapphire, topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped with MdU 37 using image from Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 02.

\

Placed hibiscus using another image from Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 02 using MdU 12 and 84.


Lina 4 Seasons-Summer 02








Using a brush, I hand painted floral centers using EdK Lisa and more MdU polishes; MdU 75, 81, etc.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's my nails and my shirt!


Hope you're having a great week; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!