Monday, August 26, 2019

Birthday Nails!


I had a birthday not too long ago (OK...it was yesterday!) so these were the nails I was sporting for the weekend!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a sponged gradient of Fancy Gloss Neon Yellow Sunshine Pop and Painted Polish Blanc Slate.  (I did post it was neon yellow but just checked my notes and its not.  Sorry.)


Applied KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


After making stamper decals with images from MoYou London Happy Birthday 01 and 02 using Fancy Gloss Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Imperial and Azure.  The thumb and pinky are double stamped; first with a few of the Fancy Gloss Neons using HB 01 and then, the thumb is double stamped the thumb using an image from BundleMonster BM-H19, the word to is from MoYou London Happy Birthday 01 and me is from UC Love and Marriage 01.  The pinky has another decal from the index finger that didn't fit!  I also added random stars, dots, etc. for filler in various images from these same plates.



BundleMonster BM-H19



Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Thanks for all the birthday wishes on my various social media accounts as I did post these on FB and IG yesterday but didn't have time to do a blog post!  Hopefully you get some ideas from this mani when it's your birthday!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!