Thursday, August 29, 2019

Bright Summer Smooshy Nails!

This is a perfect summer mani for the beautiful sunny weather we've been having lately!  It's hard to believe summer is winding down and before we know it, kids will be going back to school and leaves will be turning colour.  Well, more than they are; I've already noticed leaves changing here and there.  Anyway, let's enjoy the warm summer while we can! Here's what I came up with!


Started with a stamper smooshy base of Fancy Gloss Neon Green, Neon Yellow and Neon Yellow Orange, no top coat (or base coat; this is right on Duri Rejovicate base).  I had planned on doing a sponged gradient but it got late by the time I started my nails (these pictures were taken at 1:13 am!) and I thought it would take too long so this was the next best thing.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from UberChic UC Radiate Love using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


UberChic UC Radiate Love 


The little strand of polish in the flower center on the index finger really was bugging me so I removed it with a brush and acetone but not as neatly as I would have liked so the image isn't as crisp as on the other nails.  Not obvious IRL but it is on these close ups. I also had a little polish smear on a couple nails so will have to try to remember to let the stamping polish dry a bit more before top coating.  Or float it better!


Enjoy these last days of summer while you can!  Well, at least for the next month or so before fall officially arrives!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!