Sunday, August 11, 2019

Weekend Brights!


Good morning....it still is morning, I believe!  Hopefully you've been enjoying your weekend!  These have been on my nails since Thursday night and I did the base polish on Wednesday.  Loving the brightness of the base which is perfect for summer!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Picture Polish Pinkie which I absolutely love!  I love everything about this polish; the colour with just a hint of the added holographic which is one of my favourite types of bases and I don't know what it is but I can pretty much apply these polishes with no clean up...I'm guessing its the combination of the formula and the brush.  I was thinking I wish I could buy like 1000 of the brushes with a few caps and just use it every time I polish my nails.  I wonder if that's a thing.  Or just me thinking it should be!  I loved this base so much that I even wore it without stamping for 24 hours which doesn't happen very often!  FYI, I got this at Harlow and Co. as she just did a Picture Polish restock about a week ago and I jumped on it!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Eventually I did stamp on it!  Used an image from UberChic Chevron 02 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief.


UberChic Chevron 2.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added double stamped floral images using UberChic 28-01 using Painted Polish Midnight Mischief and Blanc Slate (and a good clear stamper lol).  I haven't had very good luck with stamping these types of designs and while not perfect, they turned out better than I thought they would. Overall, I was happy how they looked.  Even better, I was also able to stamp Ms. Cindy with the same designs.


UberChic 28-01


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


This design has so many possibilities; I can see myself doing it over and over again in a whole bunch of different colours!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend; thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!