Thursday, August 15, 2019

Digit-al Dozen Does Patterns; Day 3

It's day 3 of Digit-al Dozen pattern challenge  (I'm late, I'm sorry but life is just so busy!)!  I just did these nails a couple days ago; I thought I had done the mani's for the challenge (and I have!) but I liked these nails just a little better than another so decided to share now instead of another one!  The other Digit-al Dozen ladies are so talented; I have to try to bring my best mani's to try to keep up lol!  Anyway, here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Essie All Over The Wave, no top coat.


Topped with a coat of Different Dimension Envy, part of the newly released 7 Deadly Sins collection.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using image from Apipila Super Placa A using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Decided to add a few dots for colour and interest, added them using Painted Polish Stamped in Starfruit.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies day3 mani's!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!