Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Autumn Breeze & Fall Leaves

This was one of my the first fall mani's I did this year and it's going to be the one of the last of the season.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a skittle base; starting at thumb and going clockwise, polishes used are Sally Hansen Yummy Yam, China Glaze Autumn's Up!, OPI My Italian Is A Little Rusty, OPI Have Your Panettone and Eat It Too and Essie You Know The Espadrille.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


CjS 267


CjS 220


Stamping plates are Clear Jelly Stamper CjS LC-57 (flower on middle), CjS LC-56 (middle), CjS-267 (thumb, pinky, index) and CjS 86 (ring).  Stamping plates are MdU 9, 32, 122, Painted Polish Stamped in Sweet Potato, Blanc Slate and Midnight Mischief.


Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!