Sunday, November 13, 2022

Fall Florals

Winding down the fall mani's and haven't shared a floral mani in a while so thought I'd share this one now.  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats each of Essie My Happy Bass and Essie Amuse Me.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using images from UberChic UC26-03 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


Dotted floral centers using the same base polishes.


Topped with a final coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!